You will get a PDF file in standard size (letter) ready to print. This file has everything you need to print and make your own strip. You will also get a PDF with the instructions to make it happen. If you prefer offline instructions, you can ask them to email@example.com
The process is fairly easy and quick, we have a guide right here where we tell you how to put your strip.
Yes, we can work with original songs. We can work with professional recordings, music sheets or even home made recordings (even smartphone recordings).
Yes, you can do that if you go to a print shop that can handle it. In case you want to print like this you would need to request us the special file you will require to do this.
There are many differences between a 15 notes mechanism and a 30 notes one.
15 note music box:
- Classical sound
- Cheaper instrument
- Smaller mechanism
- Plays only 1 musical scale (doesn’t play every note there is). There are some specific songs that need to compromise important notes in order to be played on one of these.
- Video example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBoOQ9-V7t0
- Music box on amazon (price example): https://amzn.to/2u2PBIZ
30 note music box:
- Better sound
- More expensive mechanism
- Bigger box and mechanism
- Can play almost any song perfectly
- Video example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYnEE86Fds8
- Music box on amazon (price example): https://amzn.to/2u7a5RR
The strips usually get sent to your email account about 2-3 days once you send the pictures.
It really won’t matter wich box you choose as long as it has the desired note count. All mechanisms are currently done by the same company (YouTang) so the sound quality and the duration of the device is almost the same for any of them.
Did you added your own Google API key? Look at the help.
Check in YouTube if the id PLyF3UPcbp4IPEHuJN3EDncHfnhIn8IfbG belongs to a playlist. Check the FAQ of the plugin or send error messages to support.